At Marrone Bio Innovations (MBI) we are dedicated to discovering, developing, and marketing breakthrough products for the natural, effective control of pests, weeds, diseases, and invasive species. We are currently seeking talented, innovative, enthusiastic individuals to join the MBI team to help us advance the pest management industry.
Current positions at Marrone Bio Innovations:
- Analytical Method Development Chemist [Job Code 191]
- Fermentation Bioprocess Technician
- Group Leader, Nematology
- Receptionist Admin Assistant [Job Code 117]
- Senior Scientist, Natural Product Chemistry
Current positions at our Michigan-based manufacturing facility.
NOTE: The following jobs are located in Bangor, MI. Relocation is not provided.
- No open positions at this time.
We believe entrepreneurial attitudes, agility and out of the box thinking and creativity are the lifeblood of innovation and we value:
- Sustainable business practices that are economically viable, socially equitable and environmentally responsible.
- Open and honest communication, respecting the views of others and minimizing internal politics.
- Diversity of work force and opinions, working together in teams to bring about better decision-making.
- A culture of accountability, continuous learning, coaching, and mentoring for personal and professional growth.
- Conducting all business dealings with integrity, treating all stakeholders, collaborators and trade partners with respect, fairness and honesty at all times and expect the same in return.
Our salaries are competitive and we offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive health care, 401(K) matching, and stock options.
Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic, growing company where “making a difference” is inherent in everything we do? If so, submit a cover letter, noting the job code for the position of interest, along with your CV/resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MBI is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment drug screen and/or a background check will be required.